Our Courses - Computers - Data Management 12
Data Management 12 (Currently not offering this course)
Students are expected to use the textbooks, websites, and teacher handouts to help them accomplish the tasks and projects required for the course.
The applications covered are:
- Multi-media applications and manipulation
- Word-processing using MS Word
- Spreadsheet calculations using MS Excel
- Presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Database organization using MS Access
Prerequisites: Completion of English 10 or pre-credit assessment and basic computer skills using e-mail or document typing.
Software: Microsoft Office