Summer Learning 2020
Registration is now open. Register early to ensure your spot!
New Westminster Summer Learning is open to both youth and adults.
Classes run from July 6th to August 7th.
Courses will be offered as a mix of online and in-class instruction. Details of this will be according to direction from the Ministry of Education and the Provincial Health Officer.
See our Summer Learning 2020 Course Schedule.
Are you an adult looking for English Language Learning classes? Click here.
Summer Learning 2020 Features:
For the safety and convenience of our students and parents, this year Summer Learning registrations will be processed online. Please fill out the appropriate registration form available among the options below.
- Adult Registration Form
- In-District Youth Registration Form (students born later than July 1, 2000 are considered youth)
- Out-of-District Youth Registration Form (students born later than July 1, 2000 are considered youth)
Forms must be completed and submitted to us by email at email@example.com along with all documentation required to complete registration.
See Registration Information for detailed instructions.
You will be emailed a confirmation of your class(es) and your schedule. Due to the large number of registrations, please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
Important Registration Information:
- Numeracy and Literacy 7/8/9 classes are designed for students who have taken Mathematics or English at grade level but have achieved under 60% and need to build their understanding of the key concepts: these courses are not preview courses and they are not designed for ELL students. School counsellor or administrator approval is required.
- NWSS students must have their registration form signed by parent/guardian and courses approved by their school counsellor to ensure proper course selection.
- Out-of-district students must have their form signed by a parent/guardian and submit a signed letter (on school letterhead) or email (with school signature) from school counsellor/administrator along with the required documentation.
- To avoid delays with your registration, please be sure to include all required documentation in your registration email.
Course Fees and Refunds
See our Course Fees and Refunds information.
Attending Summer Learning classes is mandatory and is crucial for student success. Students are expected to arrive on time every day, and be prepared to work and participate fully in class. Given the rapid and condensed pace of Summer Learning, extended absences for any reason are not accommodated. These include, but are not limited to: work, vacations, sporting events, games/practices, or family commitments. Students missing 2 days may be withdrawn.
One of our friendly secretaries would be happy to help!
Please call (604) 341-0431 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.