Summer Learning 2023
Registration for Summer Learning is closed.
New Westminster Summer Learning full time courses are open to both youth and adults.
Classes run from July 4th – August 4th.
Classes are offered from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM, or 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM, depending on the course you are wanting to take.
*We do not offer evening classes during the summer*
- Click here to view our Course offerings for Summer 2023!
Please fill out an adult registration form and email it, along with proper documentation, to email@example.com.
Use the subject line: ADULT SUMMER LEARNING REGISTRATION
- In your email, please let us know which courses you are interested in taking, and at what time (AM or PM). You can take up to two courses if you like. Please see the schedule above.
- To avoid delay, please be sure that the attached documentation scans or photos are clear and that the registration form is complete. We cannot accept registrations without all required documentation. We do require a copy of your transcript (unofficial is fine) in your email to confirm we can register you for the classes you are interested in taking. If you do not have a copy of your transcript, but you know your Personal Education Number, please mention your PEN number in your email, so we can look up your transcript. If you have not previously completed High School courses in Canada, you may need an assessment before registering for a course. *There is an assessment fee of $25.00.
- If you are a current Pearson Adult Learning Centre Student (currently in a Semester 2 class), you do not need to email in your ID documents. You are only required to email in a completed registration form.
*You will be emailed a confirmation of your class and your schedule. Emails will be sent out every Friday*
Are you an adult looking for English Language Learning classes? Click here.
In district & Out of district High School/Middle School Students & Youth (Born after July 1, 2004) : To register, click here for details.
If you are a youth(18 years and younger) who is not currently in High School, or has already graduated, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how to register.
- This registration is for morning or afternoon classes only. If you are looking for an evening class, we will have evening classes available through our Pearson Adult Learning Centre in the new school year (September). Registration will open in August.
- Course Fees and Refunds
See our Course Fees and Refunds information.
Attending Summer Learning classes is mandatory and is crucial for student success. Students are expected to arrive on time every day, and be prepared to work and participate fully in class. Given the rapid and condensed pace of Summer Learning, extended absences for any reason are not accommodated. These include, but are not limited to: work, vacations, sporting events, games/practices, or family commitments. Students missing 2 days will be withdrawn.
One of our friendly secretaries would be happy to help!
Email us at email@example.com.