Registration - Pearson Adult Learning Centre
Current Registration Dates
Pearson Adult Learning Centre takes continuous registration for our self-paced and English language learning classes. Drop in Thursdays at 1pm or 7pm. No appointment is necessary!
Upcoming Winter 2019 Registration Dates
Registration for new students are on Wednesday, January 30th OR Thursday, January 31st at 9:30am, 1:00pm, 4:00pm or 7:00pm in Room 2. You should attend only one registration session. PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME.
- Each session is approximately 1-2 hours long.
- Please bring a pen or pencil.
- If you wish to enroll in a grade 11 or 12 course, please bring your high school transcript.
- You must bring proof of Canadian Status as well as BC Residency.
- We also have ongoing registration sessions and orientation opportunities EVERY Thursday at 1 pm or 7 pm. No appointment is necessary – just drop in! (Please note, there will be no sessions on March 14, 21, 28, Apr 18, Jun 13, 20 or 27.)
Each registration session consists of an orientation session to explain how our school operates. Along with the orientation, you will fill out a registration form. Attached to the registration form is an assessment. This will allow us to find out the current level that you are at.
Once this process is complete, we will verify that the form is complete and that the proper ID that is required at time of registration is available.
We will then set up an individual appointment to go over the results of the assessment, discuss your goals and suggest classes, dates and times available for your level.